Sign in to follow this  
Dr Klunk

200 669 unique players..

Yup.

Snowball effects are hard to stop once started, but when the core gamers that jumped onto this sinking ship get their feet wet, the snowball will crumble.

For reference

DEAD ISLAND sold 3 million copies their first week, so really this game is just doing another DC universe where they think their game is popular. What they(DEVS) dont know is not many people like to play once they get in.

amazing..

dont be naive.

Yup.

Snowball effects are hard to stop once started' date=' but when the core gamers that jumped onto this sinking ship get their feet wet, the snowball will crumble.

For reference

DEAD ISLAND sold 3 million copies their first week, so really this game is just doing another DC universe where they think their game is popular. What they(DEVS) dont know is not many people like to play once they get in.

[hr']

amazing..

dont be naive.

I'd have to say Dead island is interesting but their anti-gun mechanics and thought process made me decide NOT to buy the game.

Where as Day Z is gun-tastic but no melee which is hard to believe, I'm sure someone is working on that as I type this now.