Sign in to follow this  
thesillynero

Ban on Roosterteeth Server.

Server - US125 Hosted by Roosterteeth

So that was interesting. I was wandering up by Berezino hospital trying to get somewhere safe to attempt to get rid of my graphical artifacting, when all of a sudden my screen tells me I am "receiving".

I hear barbed wire fences being put up.

Then I spawn next to three guys and a ton of fences. And one, single cardboard box, like the ones in the hospitals, except this was in a forest.

Unfortunately I did not get an image of the cardboard box, but it had five of every gun in the game and a lot more stuff I had never seen before. Not even on the wiki... It was so much stuff, my computer lagged when I checked box. Then I quickly wrote down the names of everyone there**

I looked around and realized I was trapped in a cage of barbed wire, with "NelsonGucci" standing outside and the others, including my self, inside. Nelson was even nice enough to explain what was going on: "This is a cage match. Grab some guns from the box and fight to the death."

One guy disconnected, the other spammed grenades and kill us.

I would post a screenshot of the box in the forest but the page won't let me upload it.

**"RICE", "Mac N Cheese", "NelsonGucci" "HeMan"