Sign in to follow this  
Hellhated

Uk GMT players? Please read........

Hi, as a zombie game lover this has to be my favourite zombie game by far the whole realism survival thing is what makes it something else, developers have done a great job and can't wait for a full standalone version. My post is for those new people or players who play UK times and on UK servers, I have made a chat page up for people to basically liaise and arrange games so people can play as groups not alone as the game is something else when surviving in a group, also fun alone I guess. See my link below admin feel free to check it out it's nothing untoward and my intentions are simply to let people experience the game in a different light by being in a group and enjoying the game to its full but having means to safely Communicate from mobiles which we all have for free.

I get to play 15-20 hrs a week if lucky due to work n family but will be good to meet up with other uk time players on a server and any players who run a uk server who would like to offer server names would be cool.

Thanks for reading now I'm back of to work...

http://www.palringo.com/en/gb/groups/invite/3254091

Forgot to add obviously like the game the chat page isn't for kids and therefore minors are blocked from joining.