Sign in to follow this  
angelus.

looking for clan

hello there all,

im an american player who plays in the central time zone, looking for people who play around these times also. im not really looking for a big clan, but more looking to join a group of four or five players who have been playing for a bit and maybe have a base set up already or something. i enjoy looking for cars and heading up to high risk areas to loot up. i also like searching for camps and would also enjoy any mini missions the group would need to run. like i said, i want to join up with some people who have also been playing for a bit because i feel like i would fit in well and i know the ins and outs of just about everything.

im looking for a clan that have some vehicles and tents already set up from before the .5 patch so that they still work. ive recently lost interest in this game because i couldnt save any tents or vehicles correctly so if that issue isnt a problem for you guys, id be looking to join.

i can play during days and nights and my schedule is flexible. send me some info my way via response or messages and ill see if it would be a good fit for me.

thanks