Sign in to follow this  
soo1ner

New? Wanna meet?

So if you new and want to meet leave your skype name (your skype does need to have a mic though obviously). Were going to be a slight pvp group (sorry theres just not much to do after getting the assault rifles i think for all of you that think bandits are stupid :/ ) and we play in the u.s. No experience necesarily required but would be great for obvious reason. Leave your skype name and i will p.m. you if you wont be getting an invite (you probably will)

Edited by soo1ner

Skype name is soroxofx.

By pvp ypou mean we go and search out players to kill?

I mean, I know what pvp MEANS, it's just you don't hear about it much on Survivor HQ.

And yeah, I have a mic, from the us, etc.

I'm semi-new. I never watched anything more than funny segments on youtube so I never had any pre-conception on the game, so when I picked it up yesterday, I had to learn the game. I'm pretty good now though.

Edited by Sorox

Skype name is soroxofx.

By pvp ypou mean we go and search out players to kill?

And yeah, I have a mic, from the us, etc.

I was thinking ambush but yeah same concept.

I'm cool with it, but if we're going pking, even moderatley, this seems more like something you'd find in the Bandit camp.

Anyway, I'm in if you're ok with me.

I'm cool with it, but if we're going pking, even moderatley, this seems more like something you'd find in the Bandit camp.

Anyway, I'm in if you're ok with me.

A place to link up with other survivors to team up and survive, or to stalk your prey... (survivor camp forum description)

nough said

Edited by soo1ner