Sign in to follow this  
Knights

Trouble

Hmmm just wondering, ive read here that u cant do yourself a blood transfusion, but for some reason in my 1st playing hour i had a bug in the stairs and i suddenly fell and broke my leg, now im both limp and without blood on chanarius i believe, now i cant seem to get inside the hospital, dont see any doors, for future reference what does one do in this kind of predicament ?

Look for the ladder and climb to the roof look inside the cardboard boxes. Eat food to get blood back and use injected to fix ur leg. Use a grenade to break the windows out front. Best food is food from animal meat.

Edited by Bizmal

To get into the hospital, you have to break the glass windows up front. Best way to do this is with a tin can thrown at them, it's completely silent. Best thing to do is probably get inside the hospital, give yourself morphine so you can at least stand, grab a blood bag, and hope a friendly player comes by or make a dash for the supermarket. Zombies can't get into hospitals, so you'll be safe in there.

Look for the ladder and climb to the roof look inside the cardboard boxes. Eat food to get blood back and use injected to fix ur leg. Use a grenade to break the windows out front. Best food is food from animal meat.

Oh ty, but i dont have a grenade (only a smoke one),i managed to climb the ladder and it bugged after i climbed and i fell lol 3k blood now, all blurry.

I went the other way and manage to climb and get a injector, now i just need meat, ill leave and try to look for an animal right?

Ty for the prompt reply

To get into the hospital, you have to break the glass windows up front. Best way to do this is with a tin can thrown at them, it's completely silent. Best thing to do is probably get inside the hospital, give yourself morphine so you can at least stand, grab a blood bag, and hope a friendly player comes by or make a dash for the supermarket. Zombies can't get into hospitals, so you'll be safe in there.

oh a tin can nice, ill try, i dont believe there r many friendly ones here, i saw a dead guy (or bugged) inside the church :S

Also i had a czech pack but i wanted to see how many spaces the hatchet would take, it took 6 or something, but then i couldnt remove it, its a bug or im doing anything wrong? i also tried to drop it...ended up taking the other player stuff.

Edited by Knights

Item management can be a bit of a tricky thing to get down at first, it just takes some practice. I've never heard about the hatchet being bugged like that, but I've never put one in my backpack before, so I'm not entirely sure at this point... If you need someone to come heal you up, you can always look around the forums and find a member of one of the medic clans to come rescue you. It's their life mission to heal the dying people of Chernarus, and I'm sure one must be nearby. They're always friendly too, so you don't have to worry about getting shot in the back - just make sure they're legitimate medics.

Thank you very much ive found 5 cans of food and it seemed to help, but i still need help, gonna take a look at it.