Sign in to follow this  
scoffield77@gmail.com

predator and prey V2.0

I think there should be more stalking/tracking options.

Targets that have been shot will bleed, You should be able to see the blood on the ground and track it. If the target bandages it's self or the wound scabs up the blood trail will stop.

Similar to the green blood at 3:57 in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhDHqcl46F8&feature=related

I also think that there should be a way to examine the ground to look for disturb parts of the environment, If found a disturbance. It will give a direction of witch the target was headed.

I also think that used cartridges should appear near shooters, but not like part of the animation of shooting.

Let me explain.

in the game you have loot like tin cans, that you can throw to distract zombies. I think after shooting X amount of rounds (depending on the gun you are using too), a loot pile will appear to the right of your rifle

You can pick this up and throw it to distract zombies, or if you forget about it, someone else can use it to track you.

Like I said while ago about the gun to amount rounds you shoot ratio.

I think a twin-barrel shotgun should have a "loot pile" appear after 2 shots, but a M16 will take 5 shots

All blood, disturbances, cartridges loot should disappear after 15-30 mins to prevent server lag.

I believe that this could be used for evil and good. You could go to help out a guy who's been hit by zombies and needs medical aid, follow his blood tracks to find his location, Or you could track someone to see if he is a bandit or not.

you could use it to track a guy that you shot, and you wanted to finish the job. kinda like a game of hide and seek ;)

Or you can use it for hunting.

You want be able to track on all terrain, Roads/dirt paths/ inside buildings/etc... of course you can't track in.

People may say that grass folding down is a way to track, But I disagree since grass can not be seen at 50+ meters or so.

Plus if the grass is folded down, and you our 50 meters away, then walk on to it. It will reset.