Sign in to follow this  
Reaven1911

Vehicles=More Common Fuel=Less Common

Make fuel worth fighting for...  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Good Idea?

• Yes
    • No

Basically make it so drivable vehicles are common, easy to find, maybe a bit tough to get running, but make fuel a resource you fight over, Say you pull up in your newly fixed sedan and you see a pickup pull up at the same time, so you have to negotiate over fuel or just start a fire fight, making it more of a main keep for vehicles instead of hoping they all aren't horded. To make said fuel harder to get, make Fuel tanks only have X amount of uses but they refill slowly over time, and make it possible to siphon fuel from cars you see on the road, so you could find a car you like, siphon half a tank worth of fuel then take it out and try to get a couple jerry cans with extra fuel.

Also I would like to add, that you should be able to put your main rifle on your pack, and hold and item in each hand that won't take any room in your main inventory, so you could be holding 2 Jerry cans and have 4 more in your inventory while your bud with his gun covers you.

• Like 1

its a good idea however i think cars/helis are limited for performance rather than gameplay

I like it, should add a siphon fuel option so you can steal fuel from other players cars.

Well, thing about this is that it would render most cars inefficient. If you had to go hunt for hours and hours on end for a single jerry can it would be easier to simply walk. You cant make it too easy or everyone would have a car. In the end making cars more rare would be the way to go. That being said i do like the idea of siphoning gas off of inoperable vehicles.

I'm thinkin slightly more vehicles, not a lot, would add a bit more fun to this game. I like the whole fixing the vehicle before you can drive it situation, but most the time I just find myself carrying these items around in HOPES that I find something. Most the time i get sniped in the face before I see any type of vehicle. Even just more bicycles for the would be better :). That's my two cents at least. I know we are in good hands, since i love the mod already so much, they cant really fuck it up THAT hard... OR CAN THEY?!??! :)

I like how limited vehicles are currently, it makes it more rewarding when you actually find one. Having more vehicles in the game i think would unbalance it more. Currently when you find a vehilce the first thing you can bet on is if it is in working order that a player is near by, meaning that you end up fighting for it any way. As for fuel, yeah its pretty common, but due to the volume of the cars and zombies, refulaing can be slow and dangerous, and often provides a good chance for people to ambush other players.