Sign in to follow this  
negativeapex@gmail.com

US 2309, Hackers Name List

Myself and 2 other friends where playing on US 2309. We found a Camp with several vehicles up north. I'm talking Several ATV's, Two Trucks, 2 of the big trucks, Helicopter, Jeep. They also had tons of guns, tents, rocket launchers.

We took the Helicopter and where joyriding when we began to get shot at. We took damage to the rotter and stopped near the edge of the map to repair, as soon as we did the military truck appeared (spawned) out of thin air and 6 guys jumped out and began firing. My friends died as I got away with the Helicopter. They then began to Teleport to where my friends where spawning and killing them demanding the Helicopter back. I stayed above the ocean for a while so they could only spawn in water and not shoot me down. Anyway, this stuff has continued for over 3 hours.

These are some of the things they where Hacking.

Teleporting to Cars and People

Teleporting cars away and teleporting to cars and getting in them to teleport away.

At least 1 was invulnerable. The others where able to be killed but where just getting teleported back to camp and getting gear.

At the time of them teleporting to are helicopter there where only 6 others on besides me and my two friends.

HACKERS NAMES ARE FOLLOWS

Seabiscuit

The Legend

zSc@pe

villemedv

Ryan

wyatt.derp

The time of the Hacks started at 3:13 Eastern, on 9/4/12, US 2309

To Admins and Devs, Please Ban these users.