negativeapex@gmail.com

HACKER NAME LIST. HACKERS HACKING US 2309

Myself and 2 other friends where playing on US 2309. We found a Camp with several vehicles up north. I'm talking Several ATV's, Two Trucks, 2 of the big trucks, Helicopter, Jeep. They also had tons of guns, tents, rocket launchers.

We took the Helicopter and where joyriding when we began to get shot at. We took damage to the rotter and stopped near the edge of the map to repair, as soon as we did the military truck appeared (spawned) out of thin air and 6 guys jumped out and began firing. My friends died as I got away with the Helicopter. They then began to Teleport to where my friends where spawning and killing them demanding the Helicopter back. I stayed above the ocean for a while so they could only spawn in water and not shoot me down. Anyway, this stuff has continued for over 3 hours.

These are some of the things they where Hacking.

Teleporting to Cars and People

Teleporting cars away and teleporting to cars and getting in them to teleport away.

At least 1 was invulnerable. The others where able to be killed but where just getting teleported back to camp and getting gear.

At the time of them teleporting to are helicopter there where only 6 others on besides me and my two friends.

HACKERS NAMES ARE FOLLOWS

Seabiscuit

The Legend

zSc@pe

villemedv

Ryan

wyatt.derp

The time of the Hacks started at 3:13 Eastern, on 9/4/12, US 2309

To Admins and Devs, Please Ban these users.

• Like 1

Very detailed report. I as a player, thank you for playing legit. I hate hackers the most. Always killing us when we have good gear, or teleporting to us and killing us.

I'm an admin on said server, though I sadly do not know hot to accurately find where in the logs would show anything like this teleporting and stuff happening. Also, whenever I go into server control (even after logging in manually as admin through chat) the game kicks me. I don't have access to the control panel to ban players from there. The guy who owns the account isn't on very often so it's hard to get in contact with him.

Right now the server appears to be "not working". I cannot even restart/stop/start the server. I'll have to email the owner of the account and the other admin who has slightly more power than I, to see if we can get this straitened out.

Thank you for the info, it will be looked into as soon as we can.

- NiX

must of been the peaople who killed me today i spwaned in at camp as soon a i spwaned in i saw someone cheacking out the tents but he must of seen me or heard the noise and i was insta killed AS50

Well I've been taking some time browsing through the logs and have seen a few suspicious things. I haven't found anything that appears to be players teleporting, though I'll be honest here... I don't know exactly where to look. Ive browsed through every file that shows a modified date after the auto restart before all this happened, and just not seeing it.

However, as I stated, I did find a few things suspicious. After looking into it a little more we should be able to take some action on this. Sorry for the troubles that kept you from enjoying your game play.

Pss... do you REALLY have to destroy everything you're not going to use out of our camp >.> We could be friends!

Depending on the GUIDs, of course, this sounds like the same SeaBiscuit and Ryan that I banned from US 1550 and US 2522 for scripting/hacking.

~DB

aka Gravel

Depending on the GUIDs, of course, this sounds like the same SeaBiscuit and Ryan that I banned from US 1550 and US 2522 for scripting/hacking.

~DB

aka Gravel

Definitely the same SeaBiscuit that I banned for spawning Satchel Charges (pipe bombs in the logs) as well as other stuff. The other GUIDs do not appear in my ban list.

Definitely the same SeaBiscuit that I banned for spawning Satchel Charges (pipe bombs in the logs) as well as other stuff. The other GUIDs do not appear in my ban list.