IP/Port: 81.138.101.165:2302

Admin: Greg

Slots: 50

Difficulty: Veteran

Server Location: UK

Time Setting: GMT -4

Scheduled Restart: Every 4 hours

Gametracker Link: https://www.gametrac...8.101.165:2302/

UK4 is looking for some fresh blood to come join us in surviving the zombie apocalypse, we currently have an active friendly community with a good amount of regulars playing that would probably be very happy to have you join them. Events will be held some weekends, details for them on the forums. You bandit types are more than welcome too, nothing like a good old fire fight in cherno.

Rules:

Play fair, no cheating/duping/exploiting/scripting... you get the point. Just have some good old clean fun!

Community forum:

http://forum.uk4survivors.co.uk

Edited by Nimble
  • Like 1

Hi all!

Thanks Nimble for posting this up :)

A bit of a shameless bump I know but my gang are getting lonely.

• Like 1

I must be honest and say that i have very little knowledge of Dayz, but i found so many servers which have FPS problems and horrible load times..

This server does not have either. Bravo Greg whoever you are.

I endorse this message.

Thanks for the feedback, bummins. Would be nice to have some more traffic coming through the server though considering the work that Greg has put into it. So I'm gonna bump this thread again in the hopes someone finds a new home here. ;D

My clan mates and few other survivors love this server but its been down for days. Is it coming back?

My clan mates and few other survivors love this server but its been down for days. Is it coming back?

I'll speak to Greg, I'm sure he'll have it up again soon. Thanks for telling us.

Would really appreciate that. It's by the best server we have found. Got quite a good community going for an official Hive.

It came back up at about 1400 yesterday but then seemed to restart at 2200 but once it came up again and tried to join it just said "waiting for host". Server showed as being live but unjoinable for about an hour then it went off line.

Is there anything we can do?

Should be back up now, he's having a little trouble with hive crashing on him and the service not auto restarting.

Edited by Nimble

Great thanks for the update. Owt that can be done to help just let me know