Sign in to follow this  
Tence

And you try helping out a desperate guy..

Haha, this aint no hate or nothing topic, just a story that gave me a slap to the face.

I was playing on a server with more than 20 people or so, and I was starting to go really low on food, and I was around elektro. So I head down on a hill to look around if there arent any bandits, coast was clear.

Now personally, Im not that kind of guy that kills everyone he sees, I only kill when I gear gunshots coming towards me, or the person is causing threat to me from his 'body language'

But I saw a guy getting chased by 20 zombies through elektro, and he was bleeding, I was on the second floor of the offices, wearing a ghillie suit, as50, and other goodies. But he spotted me, and started shouting 'Please help me, Im new at this game and I dont know where to find a gun', when he said that, he broke his leg and dropped on te floor, so I started shooting at the zombies, trying to get them off him. Once they got killed, I quickly went down and dragged his body while he was passed out, I bandaged him, gave him morphine, and he stood up. At first I thought I might have found an ally to join my little gang on the server, and he asked me if theres any chance I could help him get a start at the game, luckily for him, there were loads of nice stuff in the offices, so I managed to get him a compass, a czheck bag, and a makarov, as soon as I told him heres a secondary for you, while I was looking for more stuff for him, I started to get sprayed by him, and got killed.

That really really piss*d me off. Luckily for me, that guy was actually new to the game, I managed to spot him in the general store. Grabbed a revolver, and assaulted him from all entries of the shop with my friends. MAN DOWN.

But yeah, its just a reminder, not every survivor that sais hes new, wont be friendly to you. So if your a guy like me that likes helping out people, get them some gear, and move out :D

Edited by Tence

That's why you never help out by supplying weaponry.

Im looking for an actual person who wants to team up instead of fighting, if your interested. skype Ghost94621

Edited by Ghoste

Eh, I disagree, I mean I went out of my way to save some guy, he was having some zombie problems inside the elecktro firehouse and was unarmed, I killed the bandit and the following zombies, then healed the guy up and gave him a lee enfield with 60 shots as well as some supplies, my friends over teamspeak told me that if I take my eyes off the guy I'll end up dead, I didn't heed their warning and turned out the guy actually did appreciate my kindness, if I ever see that guy again on the forums I'd wish him the best of luck, didn't catch his name. So that's just my story that helping someone doesn't always end bad. But giving someone a weapon has also ended in me with a few extra holes and a dead idiot on the floor and some friends coming to fix me up.

Eh, I disagree, I mean I went out of my way to save some guy, he was having some zombie problems inside the elecktro firehouse and was unarmed, I killed the bandit and the following zombies, then healed the guy up and gave him a lee enfield with 60 shots as well as some supplies, my friends over teamspeak told me that if I take my eyes off the guy I'll end up dead, I didn't heed their warning and turned out the guy actually did appreciate my kindness, if I ever see that guy again on the forums I'd wish him the best of luck, didn't catch his name. So that's just my story that helping someone doesn't always end bad. But giving someone a weapon has also ended in me with a few extra holes and a dead idiot on the floor and some friends coming to fix me up.

Well, duh, not every time they will grab a gun and start shooting you. My last sentance was a matter of 'figure of speech' ;p

If they are unarmed and I have high level gear I will help and then get out of dodge. I have even threatened someone with death if they picked up a gun on the ground before I got out of the building.

One out of five times in helping someone, did they not kill me as soon as I had my back turned. Rule of thumb, help someone and get the hell away from them. Never let them tag along with you, it will get you a chunk of hot metal in your back.

Well, duh, not every time they will grab a gun and start shooting you. My last sentance was a matter of 'figure of speech' ;p

Mine was more directed to the commenter right after you posted. Btw, cheers for helping some ungrateful dick.