Sign in to follow this  
wojoman12

things to do/ where to go

I've played about ten hours so far, and I'm not totaly sure where I'm supposed to go, or what to do. Obviously, find weapons, food, survive, etc.etc, but I'm not sure where to run, or what to do after i get enough food.water to survive, and a good gun with lots of ammo. Usually, I use a map to find a deer stand, then go raid some villages, but I always feel like theres no where i'm supposed to go. anyhelp?

lol maybe this isnt a good game for you. I tend to go to electro get some good stuff and head to the north airfield. That point I just play around with zombies. Personally I set up goals for myself, and once I am done I make new goals for myself. Right now I have a good weapon and side arm but there are some many other things to find and do....if only I had the time

If you add me on Skype Ghost94621 ill team up with you.

I dont have skype, but I can add you on steam.

It's a sandbox game so there's no defined "goal" as such. Just learn to survive go exploring and have fun doing it.

Edited by Fraggle

I've been playing with some people collecting parts to repair cars we find throughout the world. We have a stash saved on our server that we use for runs into the city, but mostly we fix the cars and leave them for others. We also collect parts to repair the Helicopter on Skalisty Island.There really isnt much to do in all honesty, but what do you expect in a Zombie Apocolyspe.

You just gotta have fun with it. If we're bored, we'll run through Elektro to Cherno aggroing what we can so another friend who is usually camped in either city can just nuke them with a shotgun.

I anticipate a bit more "interesting" things to do in the standalone version. You just gotta wait until that comes.

I think what bournesto33 said is closest to what the game is/should be. More than any other game I've played this game really gives you the "I am the character" feeling. It's post zombie apocalypse, everyone you know is dead, you were being chased by a horde and cornered on a dock where you jumped on a ship, the ship crashed at sea and you wake up on a beach with nothing.

Imagine that's what just happened, you need to live, you are in a strange place you don't know, and you can hear a far off gun shot so you know you aren't alone in the area but no idea who is there or what they want. If your goals so far have been to arm yourself and gather supplies do that first. If you have completed all those goals make more.

Personally my next goals are to explore the terrain and find safe places. If I were in this situation I would feel mobility is the one of the most important things. I need to know where I can be safe and the fastest way to get there. I need to have a safe zone I can run to without kneeling down and pulling out a map. Where can I stock up on supplies (least risk/most reward), and where do I need to be by nightfall.

I'm very new to this game, but this is how I see it.

I've played about ten hours so far, and I'm not totaly sure where I'm supposed to go, or what to do. Obviously, find weapons, food, survive, etc.etc, but I'm not sure where to run, or what to do after i get enough food.water to survive, and a good gun with lots of ammo. Usually, I use a map to find a deer stand, then go raid some villages, but I always feel like theres no where i'm supposed to go. anyhelp?

Just stay alive and inverstigate anything that looks interesting. Try and stay away from city's and towns that are on the shore line.