Sign in to follow this  
Zarrex

Lingor Hosted By SDW / Banned for Ghosting?

So me and 2 of my friends were playing on a Lingor server, and we were up in Maruko all day. We were mostly killing zombies and looking for a jerry can to fill up our pickup. While looking in the fire station for some loot I heard rotor blades. I looked out to see a helicopter slowly landing by the airstrip. The chopper was bieng flown by the admin alone. I quickly got to higher ground and unloaded 5 AS50 bullets into the chopper from 611m away. The admin (<CGU> Spoonfed) got back in the heli and powered it up. It would not take off so he got out and ran. I quickly told my friend, who was at the airport building, to go look for him. Almost 30 seconds later, my friend (in-game name "LEO") killed the admin with an M16 ACOG. After about a minute I was banned with the reason "Ghost me again Muther Fucker". This is completely un-fair, and the admin was just butthurt from loosing his chopper and all of his gear. There was no MOTD saying "No-Ghosting" and I was never given a warning. Although I was in a skype call, there was absolutely no way he could have known that. Therefore making this completely unfair. I am asking that I be un-banned, and if not, I would strongly reccommend choosing a different Lingor server.

In-Game name: [CBBG] NickGdqNN.png

Edited by Zarrex

Good luck with this one! Lingor Island is a South-American inspired tropical map used on unofficial DayZ servers. They do not need to follow the rulez as they are not part of the Hive.

• Like 2

You disappeared from my sight, so at the very least combat log. And about 1 min later im being shot from behind. Saw you log out and back in on RCON, the times fit. NOT COMING BACK.

You disappeared from my sight, so at the very least combat log. And about 1 min later im being shot from behind. Saw you log out and back in on RCON, the times fit. NOT COMING BACK.

K'ching! :D

No. I was on a building 611m away from you with an AS50. My buddy LEO killed you. Not me. I NEVER combat logged.

No. I was on a building 611m away from you with an AS50. My buddy LEO killed you. Not me. I NEVER combat logged.

I will be fair and recheck the logs.

Bans Reversed, LEO's Disconnect Position fits with where I was shot from. PM me if you have a problem getting on.

• Like 1