Sign in to follow this  
Potenz

Just a little doubt

Hey lads i just found this mod, and sounds very interesting, so i want to give it a try, but i saw in the main page, that this suppose to work with ARMA 2 CO

i already own ARMA 2, so if i purchase ARMA 2 OA i can use this mode or CO hast a different file extrcuture, having ARMA 2 and OA installed i'll be able

to play DAYZ???

thanks in advance

reg

Potz

Yes mate. Arma 2 + OA = Combined ops :)

Private military command and British armed forces are optional for higher res player skins but the above will do fine .

• Like 1

Thanks mate i was afraid that CO will use a diferent file extructure :)

I wouldn't waste my money buying OA since the game has been announced as a stand alone which means you will have to buy it again when it comes out in a few months. The mod is also in alpha stage and is full of bugs / glitches that kinda of ruin the whole experience.

I wouldn't waste my money buying OA since the game has been announced as a stand alone which means you will have to buy it again when it comes out in a few months. The mod is also in alpha stage and is full of bugs / glitches that kinda of ruin the whole experience.

What kind of expectations do you, kind sir, have of an Alpha version of a mod? That it's perfectly fine and running without any bugs and glitches? Why are you even registerd on this forum if you just bash the game? IMO leave now, if you don't like the game.

Speak for yourself, I have a great time playing it.