Sign in to follow this  
MadHatter (DayZ)

Are you looking for a server to play on?

The 9TN clan has a PRIVATE server setup and we need players. The server is and will remain passworded until there is a solution to cut down on the hacking. If you are intested in playing on the server we would love to have you as long as you don't break the 1 rule we have which is NO HACKING OR SCRIPTING. Right now we have the server on the Lingor Island map which is subject to change (we may play alittle of both). If you are interested please go to our website http://www.9tnclan.net/forum/ and signup. After you signup go to the DayZ section and post your name and tell us about yourself, we will pm you the password when/if we accept you. This is not an application to join our group and you will not be asked to pay anything (Donations will be welcome and appreciated).

MadHatter

2 questions....

Where is the server located (Europe)?

So i believe that if a server is running Lingor Island it means my data wont be saved to the main hive. So what happens to my current gear if i join a server running this?

Thanks.

The server is in Atlanta.

The server is on a private hive which means you will have to start over when you join. This will not affect your character on the main hive.