Sign in to follow this  

Cheaters - it's time to take a break

http://youtu.be/-5yih9fm5bY - after this I think I should take a break in DayZ.

I'm sure this dude was banned by ID/IP or whatever, but whole idea, that DayZ can be hacked is driving me crazy.

No translation from Russian is needed - I think whole idea is quite clear.

Seems like an Arma 2 problem, are there as many hackers in Arma 2 as well?

Or have we and Arma 2 just now reached critical douchebag mass with DayZ ...

that map thing is a cool idea for a feature though

maybe there could be static satelite stations around the map where you can access the computer and see the position of all players on the map, would be a new place to fight over that isnt the airfield or cherno roofs

station would have to be powered using jerry cans

that map thing is a cool idea for a feature though

maybe there could be static satelite stations around the map where you can access the computer and see the position of all players on the map' date=' would be a new place to fight over that isnt the airfield or cherno roofs

station would have to be powered using jerry cans

[/quote']

lol - you forgot killstreak...

but whole idea' date=' that DayZ can be hacked is driving me crazy.

[/quote']

There's not a game or program in existence that cannot be hacked.

Its up to server operators to find and ban cheaters as all the cheating is local. They can then share their ID's/IP's with the rest of the servers. Its not hard to find someone running cheats on your server, there are a few ways to find em. Perhaps the developers can make a sticky for the operators that are new to Arma

Google chrome actually holds that title.

Google chrome actually holds that title.

In due time.

I kind of like some of the instances of cheating I've seen so far, artillery, planes etc, it seems to add to the intensity knowing you are hopelessly outgunned. its also realistic. Ijust wish there were more points to fight over on the map with things like this in. As in artillery posts, maybe better airfields. However I don't like it when your inventory just gets wiped or everyone gets insta-killed.

I say ban the bitch. His info:

[OSBI]DeaDMorozZ

00dfaa6d36d2313dcdd496255fad22­b6

Its up to server operators to find and ban cheaters as all the cheating is local. They can then share their ID's/IP's with the rest of the servers. Its not hard to find someone running cheats on your server' date=' there are a few ways to find em. Perhaps the developers can make a sticky for the operators that are new to Arma

[/quote']

Would you like me to sit on the RDP and monitor my server continuously? Report it to the cheat reports section, we aren't allowed to locally ban anyone, we get our bans from a global banlist that is distributed by the dev team. If I get a request from a dev for my logs to investigate a report of cheating on my server, I will GLADLY help them out.