Ajvkorn

Anybody know good "scary" sound clips?

After watching a video of a guy trying to scare people with audio clips, such as predator sounds, "The hidden source mod", etc etc...I decided I want to give it a try. So far I have about 4: The hidden voice saying "I see you", predator sound, and a scream he does, chick from exorcism screaming, and a t-rex roaring(yaaa i did it)...Does anybody have any other sound clips that they think would scare them on a night server?

Amnesia's sound folders. Got some pretty bad ass ones there. I haven't tried them on a single person, but played the monster growl in side chat and at least one guy freaked out.

• Like 2

I do the same thing but try to pick a theme.

For example, I stayed near Balota for about two days just focusing on sounds relating to creepy little girls. Just random sound clips I found where they'd sing creepy songs, yell "Moooommmmmyyyyyyy!", or other things.

Had several people flat out abort by the time I had the singing bits playing.

Or if you go to Green Mountain (though it's a lot slower there) you could focus on weird radio noises.

You could use google, there are loads of free sound fx, samples and film rips online

Edited by Dr Cheese

Look this up

. This dude is a genius, he's using some sort of voice modifier to scare the living shit out of people PLUS HE KILLS THEM!
  • Like 2

thats funny as hell, here and all i ever did was tell the story of john freeman to people who i was stalking north of stary