Sign in to follow this  
GrandMasterAssassin

TOPIC CLOSED !

If you aren't a douche, can have fun, and love shooting everything and everyone you see... Then I want to play with you!

You need to have a mic, have a steam account, and be at least.... 13 I might accept lower if you prove yourself!

Tell me your in game name, your steam name, and what you specialize in! I love sniping personally!

We can either mess around and play the game.... or be straight faced(sometimes) and survive while getting into epic firefights and such!

I will give you my my steam name only when I choose you!

Also tell me what country you are in... I live in USA so I will play with players that can connect here... I also need to know West Coast or East... I would you to be West...!

On a side note I am a Brony so you a hater go hate IDC! If you are a Brony too.... then i would like to be friends!

Edited by GrandMasterAssassin
  • Like 1

Would you be friends with a hero? I probably will not kill anyone, but I can heal you up and teach you about helping others c:

LOL i'd join your squad, my steams radiantrachel48, IGN: David

I've been trying to join a squad for awhile and I can prolly have another guy join, other then that im a L33t cz550/as50 sniper/scout :P

3 people already that was fast okay anyone else that gets in here then I will add you to the ballet XD And I will choose today and later I will choose the lucky player... This post will close today...!

Bro I'm down by all means of the word.

Ironically I am a bronie as well.

I love to scavenge and hoard, but most of all snipe.

I'm looking for peeps and groups to starting baseing with.

My skype is... Wait for it.... chancevance

Hit me up anytime, I am always down.

I'm 18, in college at San Marcos, Texas.

My steam name is Baffledkingshallelujah

Edited by Chance Vance

Okay guys I have alot of people I will hit you up if I like you and also.....

The-Old :This might be showing my age, but WTF is a brony?

This is a really good question for all you don't know! A brony by definition is a person who likes the show My Little Pony and the Community fan art/music!

So all you haters or nay sayers you can go and hate somewhere else!