Sign in to follow this  
TROOPERscrat

primary weapon to weapon in bag

hello all

can someone please explain to me what the right way is to swap your primary weapon to your weapon in your bag with out loosing it ???

also can I have two hand guns and swap them out from my bag without dropping the gun

thanks in advance

Open backpack and move from your backpack to primary spot. This will switch them out. Yes you can do this with hand gun also. You will need 5 slots for hand gun.

Open backpack and move from your backpack to primary spot. This will switch them out. Yes you can do this with hand gun also. You will need 5 slots for hand gun.

is there any possibilities of loosing the guns in the changover ?

I have only lost a weapon once when swaping from primary to sniper, it only happened the one time and was in a early beta patch on 1.7.2.3 so I think you will be fine.

If you don't have enough slots left in your backpack to accommodate your gun/item sometimes it'll swallow it, just make sure you do!

So for example what I would do is drop the gun in my bag on the floor, THEN put the primary weapon in my bag and take the one on the floor. I wouldn't try to fit my primary weapon in my bag with the other weapon still inside unless you have a very big backpack!

All you have to do, as has been said, is switch from the pack, to your inventory. Never go from the inventory, to the backpack. Not for weapons anyway.

Side note: pay attention to your magazine count also. If you have more mags for the one goin in the pack than what you have slots available the extra mags will be gone when you switch over. (IE: you have a DMR with 4 mags in pack and have a M4 with 6 mags as primary, you have no extra backpack slots while DMR is there. when you switch over you could lose the 2 extra M4 mags) I try and keep same mag count on both weapons or keep all ammo for both in main inventory to make the swap fool-proof. (IE: 4 DMR mags and 2 boxes MK48 in inventory)

Side note: pay attention to your magazine count also. If you have more mags for the one goin in the pack than what you have slots available the extra mags will be gone when you switch over. (IE: you have a DMR with 4 mags in pack and have a M4 with 6 mags as primary, you have no extra backpack slots while DMR is there. when you switch over you could lose the 2 extra M4 mags) I try and keep same mag count on both weapons or keep all ammo for both in main inventory to make the swap fool-proof. (IE: 4 DMR mags and 2 boxes MK48 in inventory)

only with machineguns...