Orlyy (DayZ)

Looking for more, 18+.

Our group and I are currently looking for more, our group currently consists of 6. We have, at the moment a Military jeep, a helicopter(one that actually saves), a VS3, and a GAZ, and a few tents. Our ages are 22(myself), 30, 34, 19, 17, and 18. We are a CST group, if you are interested, feel free to add me on steam: Orlyy0056, or Skype: Stonedmonkey0056.

Hey, 19 here. I'm off and on depending on my classes as well, but my Steam account is darkstalker62. My DayZ name is Sandrock62. I'm pretty new to DayZ, but I'm learning quick. I do have teamspeak, but I'm also new to that.

couldn't find you on steam but am interested w/questions, add me? biaqkaudio << Steam

what are your intentions and general play style?

Well, we two of us used to be bandits after we would get done farming shit, but now we farm shit, cars, etc. THEN go hunt for people camping spawns in electro and what-not.

if you have a jeep and heli why do you still need to go searching for cars? the heli alone does 22km in like 11 mins, not to mention you can spot all other vehicles from like 400 meters away like you would a flare on a pitchblack server.