Sign in to follow this  
scourg3

Hackers Camp

So I log in the other day to continue where I left off. I check the map and see that someone has marked a very South-West location (almost off the map) with "lots of guns ammo here".

I realise that this must be a spot where hackers have placed lots of supply boxes, so I decide to investigate the location that was 8km away from where I was.

After a long journey I finally reach the top of a hill overlooking this "camp", and what do I see? About sixteen tents.

I make my way over to the tents and begin looking through them, only three of them have gear inside them which was mainly a few sniper rifles, some ammo and a AS50 TWS.

I know that this small camp was hacked in, and that I'm guessing that the hackers (or other useless players) have already taken most of the gear and ended up dying with it.

I didn't take any of the gear.

I am just annoyed that these hackers are ruining DayZ by flooding servers with an over abundance of hacked in weapons, which almost removes the whole scavenging and looting aspect of the game.

A million and one threads about the inflation of military-grade gear.

But, if you want to help that server specifically; rev up a tractor and go to town on those tents, and delete the marker on the map.

Five minutes ago, I just got killed by my last hacker. I'm done.

Good job fuckfaces, for ruining something good.

Edited by PhilB

Five minutes ago, I just got killed by my last hacker. I'm done.

Good job fuckfaces, for ruining something good.

Did they spawn you in the air?

Did they spawn you in the air?

Thats not the problem, its the fact that people acquire stupid sniper rifles and machine guns with thermal vision that RUIN the game.

hackers arn't an issue if you remove those weapons from the game PERMANENTLY.

Filter these weapons outof the game on HIVE level, nobody should have them in the first place, makes the game 100 times more fair and hackers still have to gain the same tracking skills like everyone else

and dont get the damn easy way out. how many times I and my buddies haven't gotten killed by some douch sitting on the top of a mountain doing 360 with his TWS or L85, spotting us in an instant while we are going full stealth in gillies ..... how is this game fun to play ? its not .

I fail to see how hackers cheaters will ever need the same skill level as common players, considering they cheat...