Sign in to follow this  
Mphlol

Looking for a Squad

Hello,

I've been playing DayZ as a lone wolf for about a month now, and I really want to experience the rich gameplay of being in a squad/group. This thread is going to be a brief application to any squad/group looking for new members or squads who are willing to take in new members.

Name: Mphlol (Michael)

Time zone: EST - UTC - 5 hours

Total Time Playing DayZ: 1 month

Mentality: I can be both a bandit, and a hero. It really depends on how I'm feeling that day. That being said, I am applying for any squad, bandit or hero type. I enjoy both play styles and I'm willing to adapt to any play style a squad may have so that I can fit in as best as possible. Basically saying, I'll do whatever.

DayZ Knowledge: I know basic DayZ knowledge. I have a good feel for every gun in the game besides a few snipers, I know standard loot routes and survival skills, standard knowledge of zombies and how to react to them/avoid them. I don't know what else to add. I believe I know everything I need to know about DayZ to play the game well and work well with other players.

Interests in a Squad: I prefer my squad to be a small, active, coordinated group of players. I'm not looking for a huge server-known clan, but rather a small, unknown group of well coordinated and experienced survivors/bandits/heroes . I want to find a squad that enjoys the very flexible and high potential aspect of teamwork in DayZ. Squads that stick together, use tactics, and everything else that makes a very realistic and successful squad.

This concludes my application to any squads/groups out there in Chernarus! I have Skype and Ventrillo so voice communication will not be a problem for me. With a squad, I will be a lot more active than I am now. I am more than willing to take criticism, learn, and do my best to make sure everyone enjoys the game. If you wish to contact me in anyway, send me a message on my forum account. I will give my Skype name upon request and I will join any Ventrillo server upon request. If you and your squad use any other type of voice communication besides Skype and Ventrillo and you are interested in accepting me, I will be more than happy to download said program. Thank you for reading my application, I hope you and your squad take interest in me!

~ Mphlol

Edited by Mphlol
  • Like 1

Lol I am making a squad, alrdy have one person so we are fairly small, but mines a bandit/sniper/scout/assault rifle team(Being a hero is impossible when you have -2500670 humanity ._.)

Edited by IHazFries