Sign in to follow this  
Lysander_of_Sparta

Trade: high level gear.

I just had a good day of looting, and In the end I have access to 2 gps, 2 NVG's, 1 rangefinder, a camo skin, and civilian clothing if you need to change to hero skin. I also have access to coyote backpacks, but those would take a decent amount of time to trade.

Not really high end gear, i could find it in 10-20 minutes in Electro by killing snipers on Dobry and counter-sniper hill.

Not to mention saying "I also have access to coyote backpacks, but those would take a decent amount of time to trade." has duper written all over it. I personally have extensively tested and figured out the in's and out's of duping, so this sounds very non-legit to someone who knows what he is talking about. Just saying, you aren't hiding anything with your duper powers.

Not to mention saying "I also have access to coyote backpacks, but those would take a decent amount of time to trade." has duper written all over it. I personally have extensively tested and figured out the in's and out's of duping, so this sounds very non-legit to someone who knows what he is talking about. Just saying, you aren't hiding anything with your duper powers.

Nope. It means I found a tent with the coyotes in it. I KNOW the tent is safe, because it's on my clan's relatively new server. I also know that tents have been spawning randomly on our server, and each one has random good/bad crap on them. I found a bunch of tents while exploring the server the day our server was created. Not enough time for a random to run all over the map setting up random tents everywhere. I couldn't be a duper, either, because I haven't EVER trie to set up a tent in the entire history o playing this game, and my clan is really just a bunch of nooby friends I play with who get excited over finding an enfield.