Knight Wing

Looking to make/join a new Squad

I have been playing Dayz for a while now and I am interested in making or join a new squad of players to have fun with. Looking to have the squad be friendly and fun most of all. I am 21 and while the squad wont have an age minimum some digression maybe used in selecting the members if they are too immature to play with.

*You must have a mic

*The chat program has been decided yet but skype or teamspeak might be the choice so far

*Must Speak English

Feel free to message me or reply to the tread

-Knight Wing

Edited by Knight Wing

Hey

I would like to team up with you, im 20 years old and from sweden. Got some good gear and food and water.

But i would like to now where you from? Im from sweden so would be good if we are in the same timezone.

• Like 1

Hey My name is Alex and I have been playing for a while now and I am looking for peeps to play with too...

(BTW I live in Central Time Zone and speak perfect english)

Living in US

Eastern Time Zone

Female / Yes- Female!

Looking a descend set of respectful guys to play with reg. am a mad zombie lover.

Just got the game today.

Have other girl friends from xbox that convinced me to buy.

HC gamer

I should have replied to everyone so far that has Pm'd me and replied here. Looks like this is going to be a good group of people and we should have room for more people if anyone else wants to join up.

I have a 5 man mumble server so if you want to team up you can PM me and I'll give you the mumble info. I'm going to play tonight.

Auto send me a request too. I wanted to try tonight too ;)

Although my F__king skype on my pc is not taking what i thought was my password or temp codes so im not lockout of skype for 24hrs! ugh

This there another way of communicating via mics on here I hope so cause kinda need to talk.

Hey I'm also looking for a group.

17 years old

About 2 months of DayZ experience

And I live in pacific standard time.

Steam ID: Nice_N_Cheesie

If theres still room i would like to join just looking for some fun for the next 2 weeks b4 i go to BMT and let yall have my stuff before i ship off. My steam name is edgesurvival