maujj

someone bandage me. for m4a1 cco sd

can someone come to this spot, i fell and need a bandage :/ but i dont have one :P

I just found 2 m4a1 cco sd's so u can have one as a reward.

dayzspotbandage.png

i literally found a tent on the middle of the road with epic loot!

Edited by maujj

lol yeah, what other reason can i have to post on the forums?

if you are gonna act stupid dont reply plz im serious

lol yeah, what other reason can i have to post on the forums?

if you are gonna act stupid dont reply plz im serious

Trust is a big reason why people bother doing trades and/or offering to help people. Having this as your first post doesn't exactly indicate safety for whoever agrees to bandage you. Ironically, the fact that you're offering something as attractive as an M4A1 CCO SD for the favor doesn't exactly look good either.

Edited by aHzdaNny

Trust is a big reason why people bother doing trades and/or offering to help people. Having this as your first post doesn't exactly indicate safety for whoever agrees to bandage you.

as i stated before, you can just come with nothing on you but bandages and ill give you a m4 and some magazines.

How did you fall there?? I see noting on the map that you could've fallen from.

How did you fall there?? I see noting on the map that you could've fallen from.

Well you know dayz, i was looting the farm thing and i fell randomly off the stairs.

Trust is a big reason why people bother doing trades and/or offering to help people. Having this as your first post doesn't exactly indicate safety for whoever agrees to bandage you. Ironically, the fact that you're offering something as attractive as an M4A1 CCO SD for the favor doesn't exactly look good either.

Agreed

My game is still downloading but i will be there in about 4 hours... Oh and where can i get bandages? :P

OP just crawl somewhere hidden, bleed out, respawn and run to loot your body. You're right on the coast afterall and no-one trusts you, me included. Sorry dude.

Bandages can be found at pretty much any loot spot.

Very true....Here is a tip: Loot everything at that loot location whether you need it or not. Move it to outside of the building or just away from the spot. Drop it on the ground or put it in a zombie corpse and hide the corpse. More loot will respawn in 5 minutes. Easy peasy Japanesey

I'm gonna finally get someone to bandage me!

"found epic loot in a tent in the middle of the road"

aaaaaaannnd they're gone

My game is still downloading but i will be there in about 4 hours... Oh and where can i get bandages? :P

well, in 4 hours its like 12'o clock in the night at my place so tomorrow then.

guys, i totally agree. but thats why i'm saying come with nothing but bandages, go to a tent, put your stuff in it and come to me with a bandage thats all im asking.

and it could be a trap for me eighter, some guy coming with a gun killing me and taking both of my guns, but i have no other choice.

what would the benefit for me be to kill you apart from getting minus humanity.

How big is the mod? Should i start downloading it now?

Currenlty on 6gb of 16gb for my arma combined download. When its done i will literally be playing for the first time and have no idea what im doing, so i was actually trying to be funny when i said i would come to the rescue :P

I may do if you really want me too though, Hopefully i will get an hour or twos practice in tonight and be ready for tomorrow.

pm sent

so, i dont really trust this guy, he said you can also join OUR teamspeak wich most likely reffers to his team.

and i'm afraid they are gonna kill me so, anyone else?