Sign in to follow this  
Ben7

Residential Warfare

Just a normal day as a bandit in DayZ. I had just respawned after dying from a hacker with some crazy weapon at Northwest Airfield. I spawned near the barns in between Cherno and Elektro. I went up and looted the barns, and to my suprise, found a CZ 550 with one magazine. I was on a populated server so i quickly headed north to the treeline. I looked back and saw the zombies were not despawning. Then i saw a survivor. He was looting the barns that I just got out of. I quickly went to prone and viewed his movements through my scope. He was runing but I took the shot. Hit. He was still alive. He went into cover and poped out a minute later, running again. I shot twice before hiting him again. He was still alive for some reason, and he was shooting at me. I then changed locations after he started running towards me. He continued to run and gun at my previous location. I shot again. Miss. He saw where I shot from, once again, but he did not see me. I had dropped 2 cans of soda and some shotgun shells that I had previously looted and ran off, further into the trees. He went to where my previous location was and saw the loot. He started to pick it up as I finished him off with my final bullet. Headshot. I took the food and soda i found on his corspe and got out of there. I did not take his weapon, as he was as well, out of ammo. I headed into Cherno.

I went to the military tents, but found nothing, and then I started looting the residential buildings. I swapped my CZ for a Lee Enfield and three magazines. As I was checking the windows of the building to see whats outside I spotted a player shooting at some zombies. He went straight into my house, running backwards, killing the zombies. I shot him in the head and killed the few zombies remaining with his M1911. I then headed to Elektro.

At Elektro I went to the northeast fire station first. I found a MP5, but before i could think about looting I saw 10-20 zombies chasing a player. He was headed straight to me. I shot him from the top floor of the tower, and knocked him unconscious. All of the zombies that were chasing him surronded him, and he disconnected straight away. Then I saw the zombies run straight to the grocery store. Bingo. I ran into the grocery store past all the zombies with a MP5 and put a whole magazine into the survivor inside and the zombies surronding him. I then ran as fast as I could out of that town because all of the zombies that were trying to eat him, were now stuck on me. I ran out into the forest where I cleanly dispatched the zombies still following me.

And that my friends, is what happened in one hour, one Sunday morning, to me in DayZ. Hope you enjoyed!