Aignix

3/4 of games. (bad version)

i am using play with 6 to do my mods. have a sick comp so its not comp i have arma 2 and operation arrowhead. is it because i dont have 2nd expantion or what my beta and dayz is all the way updated if anyone can help would be much appreciated.

i am using play with 6 to do my mods. have a sick comp so its not comp i have arma 2 and operation arrowhead. is it because i dont have 2nd expantion or what my beta and dayz is all the way updated if anyone can help would be much appreciated.

Some details would be appreciated... you know, exact error, when, where... you char ID blah blah... you know ... DETAILS...

lol well i try to join plenty of games and it just says (server rejected bad version) anywhere any time i have 6 updater thats about all i can tell ya bud

lol well i try to join plenty of games and it just says (server rejected bad version) anywhere any time i have 6 updater thats about all i can tell ya bud

Sometimes I lost the faith in the human being

That description about your error, gimme a clue about your problem, so don't worry!

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/19672-this-server-is-running-an-incorrect-version-of-the-server-side-application/

Post your Char ID and wait...

Good luck.

thats the money thank you lol sorry i was so vauge thats all i knew about it