Sign in to follow this  
S1ippery Jim

How to Get the Best Gear in DayZ Easily

Here I show you the easiest way to get almost any kind of gear you want, NVG's Ghillie's, AS50s, etc etc very easily, provided you don't mind travelling long distances!

Obvious video is...

Oh never mind.

I just love sarcastic trolls who have absolutely nothing of value to say.

To an experienced DayZ player (especially a scavenger trader like yourself) the idea in this video may be well known, but trust me a lot of people on these forums are constantly trying to acquire this kind of gear and don't know how to do it. But FFS its not like I'm one of these dudes posting videos on how to set a tent or cook a steak...

Another reason I created this video is because I will be using this equipment in upcoming videos and didn't want to have to explain how I acquired the rarer items like satchel charges legitimately.

Wanna know the best way to get the best loot in the game? Killing. Murdering. Betraying.

You've read it right. Earn the basic loot of the game,make it to NW Airfield,enter a server with a shitload of people and find a lot of zombies and attract them all. Start shooting them,but make sure you're in a safe spot,which you can see the enemy entering (hangar,firestation). And then,kill it.

Believe me,this worked for me. I finally got to the NW Airfield and checked the barracks,but it hadn't anything useful. Logged out and started playing again after a couple hours and in the same barrack I found a M16 with a grenade launcher and TONS of ammo. Looted the rest and stopped playing again. Next day,logged in with NOTHING but my inventory. My backpack,my guns and my equipment were GONE. And,since I got lucky,found an AK with only 1 mag. Since I considered myself already doomed,I decided to do something crazy,but fun and it actually could save my ass. Logged in a server with 45 people in it,attracted 30 zombies or more and started killing them in the firestation. Believe me,ran out of ammo but there was a M14 AIM with 2 mags (I'm pretty damn lucky,ain't I?). I shooted some more (and there was infinite hordes,cause all the shots were attracting more and more zeds) and then I saw a ghillie suit guy in the middle of the zeds,but in the corner of the back door of the firestation. He told me to drop my weapon.I only lay down,but didn't drop it. He said the same words again,and I ran upstairs and got to the roof exploiting a bug that causes you to get off the tower to the roof (no,i'm not a exploiter,i was just desperate) and got to the roof. He ran off the firestation because there were too much zeds and they all agro'ed on HIM. While he was running (still close to the firestation) I started to shoot him. Started to run low on ammo. He used a small car as cover and I couldn't land a shot on him. Suddenly,the tower exploded. I released he had put SATCHEL CHARGES before I was there. He was still hiding. But the zeds were all coming to him and he was shooting with his handgun to kill them. I saw a small part of his head,and shot him. My murder count increased. Killed most of the zombies nearby to him and got all the stuff I needed before more come. He had all the equipment of the game,rangefinder,AS50 with 8 mags,M9 SD with 8 mags,Coyote Backpack,NVGs,Satchel Charges,Ghillie... everything. I decided,since I was going to die someday,I head to Elektro (doing a small stop at Stary for some steak) to find my friend,and also doing some banditry (YES,I AM A BANDIT). Anyways,that's my best story I ever had in DayZ (and I didn't say the details of it...).

Edited by vanden1989

This might be the easiest way to find duped items, true. But it makes the game a lot less fun. Pretty much like using a cheat imo.