Sign in to follow this  
Porkwagon

Hacker teleported me off map into ocean.

Just what the title says, Im not moving on my GPS, am I just SOL? This is getting ridiculous.

Swim to shore or stay logged in and go catch a movie while you slowly starve to death. Those are your options. Sorry...

If you stick a quarter in front of your W key to hold it down you should starve faster while swimming than if you are sitting still the whole time...

This happened to me. Connected to another server and it moved me to the coast.

If that doesn't work try joining a server and alt + f4ing on the loading screen. Your character is in the debug plains while you load so the next time you connect the game will load your position in the debug plains, see you're out of map and move you to the coast.

Hope this helps.

Edited by mZLY

Try server hopping it might spawn you on the coast. The reason why you're not moving on the gps is because it only tracks you to a border and then just stops there even if you move further. If your direction is good you should eventually get to shore. Unless you starve first. But you can try both at the same time.

Yesterday I was running across the northern boundary of the map looking for camps and vehicles when a hacker teleported me into the heart of Cherno. Actually worked out pretty sweet because my housemate had just spawned nearby, so I ran around with him popping zombs with my M4 while he geared up. Even so, all hackers should be put to sleep (gassed).

Try connecting to a server running a different version of Dayz (DayZ commander is your friend). Wait until you get stuck at the loading screen. Abort game. Log in to a server with the correct version and you *should* spawn at the coast.

• Like 1

Try connecting to a server running a different version of Dayz (DayZ commander is your friend). Wait until you get stuck at the loading screen. Abort game. Log in to a server with the correct version and you *should* spawn at the coast.

That's a hell of an idea! I think that will actually work.

trying it now. It seems like every server I go to is hanging up at the loading screen. Hopefully its working its voodoo.

Edited by Porkwagon