Sign in to follow this  
joevella.ns@gmail.com

hackers

I can handle dieing to players, in game glitches ( TO A CERTAIN DEGREE) but hackers?.... really? they need to ditch this battleeye SHIT and get a better program.....

I can handle dieing to players, in game glitches ( TO A CERTAIN DEGREE) but hackers?.... really? they need to ditch this battleeye SHIT and get a better program.....

Agreed, i was teleported with the rest on my server to a location outside of the map in the middle of the ocean. Thinking i could swim back and salvage the items i spent 2 weeks getting. Unfortunatly, when i found land after an hour and a half of swimming, it was outside the map still. There were no trees, ponds, zombies, houses, grass, just animals for some reason and occean water. Also, the hackers got rid of my items except the bar with the survival stuff and my guns and whatever was in my backpack. I am walking towards kamenka right now while dehydrating to death and with a waypoint on kamenka I'm still 8000m away from it.....

Stupid post. Waste of bandwidth IMO.

Cheaters are inevitable, but you can still lower your chances of encountering them by:

Not playing on crowded servers (generally 20+ players on a server means there is a scripter in there)

DOING research before joining a server (the forums are here for a reason, as well as that handy Search Bar up there ^), and

well, that is really all you can do.

If you want to encounter less hackers, I suggest you apply to join a private hive server.

BI won't ditch Battleye, as the problem is more with ARMA II due to how easy it is to find and implement scripts.

Stupid post. Waste of bandwidth IMO.

Cheaters are inevitable, but you can still lower your chances of encountering them by:

Not playing on crowded servers (generally 20+ players on a server means there is a scripter in there)

DOING research before joining a server (the forums are here for a reason, as well as that handy Search Bar up there ^), and

well, that is really all you can do.

If you want to encounter less hackers, I suggest you apply to join a private hive server.

BI won't ditch Battleye, as the problem is more with ARMA II due to how easy it is to find and implement scripts.

I was on a server with only 5 players online out of 40. I was still teleported to hell... Also, there wasn't a forum post about hackers for the server i was on. Like you said, cheaters are inevitable. But, the current system implemented for keeping them to a minimal isn't working. How can anyone expect us to play a game that takes weeks to build a character, but will most likely be killed off by a hacker before then?

and private servers are broken I have one but its 1.7.2.5 and there is no point playing on it if i cant save tents and vehicles and of course hfb (Horrible F^$&ing service) wont do anything to help except close my tickets without helping.

Ya, the fact still remains. "THEY NEED TO KEEP OUT HACKERS!" I don't care if people spawn stuff imo, at least they can die and don't nuke people. But, why is it that battleeye only bans minor cheaters, while the bigger problem, hackers, roam free?