Sign in to follow this  
hairylongpole

Help

A hacker teleported me outside the map in the ocean far away from land. Swimming takes too long and im not even sure if I can swim back from outside the map. I remeber countless times server restarts have caused me and my friends to respawn back at the beach with all our stuff still in our bags. Is there a way for an admin to teleport me back to shore? To glich back to shore? To respawn? Anything?!?

Have you tried logging out and then back in? Sometimes this will cause you to spawn back on the beach with all your gear (debug forest or ocean spawns) but not sure if a hacker teleport to ocean will cause a beach respawn as in the other cases. Worst case scenario, you either have to swim to shore or just leave your character floating long enough to starve to death (probably about an hour I'd guess).

Edit: Admins have very little they can do other than turning the server off and on....

Edited by SystemiK

well i finally after 2 hours of swimming made it to land. Unfortunatly, the land has no trees, buildings, really anything at all on it. Funny thing is animals still are spawning here but no trees means i cant cook their food...Also i checked my backpack and the hack not only spawned us out there, but also took away all our items in our inventory except our guns. Lucky me, i had a can of beans in my back pack and some meds, but no drinks.... Is there even a way of walking back into the map?

P.S. I have tried the logging thing but no help lol

Edited by hairylongpole

You can eventually walk back into the map, but because you have no compass I assume, you have a 50/50 chance of heading the right direction. Just pick a direction and follow the coast. You are either on the coast running North to South, in which case you want to run south to get to structures. Or you are on the coast that runs East to West. In either case you are wasting a lot of time without a compass.

I have all those items man, compass, watch, map, hunting knife, axe, matches...etc. I see im on the map now, im at the bottom left cormer outside the map, about the dehydrate though...

the thing is i have to scoll all the way out to see myself on the map.... ALso im on the server US 593 incase any one wants to see me walking towards kamenka from outside the map, or see me when i die, or whatever...

Use the map and shift click to place a waypoint on the map and see how far you are from Kamenka. Depending on how far away I'll hop on that server and try to get you some food and water.

Well, I made it to the real map, and in fact im in kamenka. I cooked my food so im not starving, and i found a coke so im no longer dehydrating. However, I am still out of medical supplies, and a zombie just bit me and now im bleeding out....