aplum12

[VIDEO] cyclist chases down a convoy!!! funny ending

why did you upload the first 6 minutes of this video when nothing important happens until after 6:00....

why did you upload the first 6 minutes of this video when nothing important happens until after 6:00....

problem?

More to the point. Why when you had the drop on the driver, did you shoot all your ammo at the wheel ?

meh wasn't thinking. all happened to fast MA BAD

More to the point. Why when you had the drop on the driver, did you shoot all your ammo at the wheel ?

ADDED something to the text to help :D

Why the hate on the wheels you leave them alone!

they looked at me funny xD

Yeah, you could have saved the tire (which is hard as hell too shoot out), not named this video "convoy" (it's only one truck, right?), and killed the driver, while also leaving out 5 minutes of crap XD

Yeah, you could have saved the tire (which is hard as hell too shoot out), not named this video "convoy" (it's only one truck, right?), and killed the driver, while also leaving out 5 minutes of crap XD

Well no there was a V3S and a ural. So yes, a convoy. @ 2:34 is the V3S

Some of you guys are wound way to tight. I happen to sometimes enjoy longer videos and I am sure others do as well, kind of sets the scene for what is to come. If you prefer vids that get right to the point like a highlight reel of a sporting event that's cool, but there is no need to get all uppity about a vid that isn't. And its not like this vid starts with five minutes of him tooling around on his bike, it begins right with the chase.

I thought this was a good video and the introduction was a nice touch. I bet that was quite a rush for the OP charging in there like that.

You have my beans

• Like 2

Some of you guys are wound way to tight. I happen to sometimes enjoy longer videos and I am sure others do as well, kind of sets the scene for what is to come. If you prefer vids that get right to the point like a highlight reel of a sporting event that's cool, but there is no need to get all uppity about a vid that isn't. And its not like this vid starts with five minutes of him tooling around on his bike, it begins right with the chase.

I thought this was a good video and the introduction was a nice touch. I bet that was quite a rush for the OP charging in there like that.

You have my beans

thank you so much. I really appreciate a comment like that :D What you said is absolutely perfect and next time for the people who do like a highlight I won't forget to put the time where shit gets real :P

You have the same flaw as me, i CANNOT resist shooting at a vehicle's wheels; i always feel that stopping the vehicle in question is my top priority.

Heh you ALMOST had the URAL if you had only shot the driver, instead of that badass wheel :-D.

Anyway funny ending...ambushing ural only to be driven over by it :-D.

• Like 1