Sign in to follow this  
mrbravo66

Ok I need people to team up with me...

Ok I really need a team of people.. I need a group of us to play regularly I hope SOMEONE AS A CAR! I been looking all over with friends and with no luck! a car or some form of transportation would be perfect! I am still up for people to play with me tho even if you don't have a car but I need an organised,mature and skilled group. Please don't leave any "want to join my group" comments on here I don't want to join YOUR group I want you to join mine so please please PLEASE leave a comment if you want to join I am really wanting a organised team and a good friendship with the team

-Eddy Bravo

hey man, i want to join your group and i ahve a car aslong as you join the server i go on.

steam: hubbabubba110

So let me just make sure i get this straight. You want skilled well equipped players with a vehicle to group with and instead of you humbly joining them your asking them to more or less submit to your leadershipcentric ego by joining YOUR group the one that doesnt have a vehicle and as far as i know anything else. Great diplomacy right there.

^ He's probably like 10 or something, give him a break, he's a good leader

Today guise we well got de weap0nz from deee aerfeiald use kar cuz w3 g0000000d

noob. learn to speak your most likely the one who is 10 and i'll take my ural and uaz else where

noob. learn to speak your most likely the one who is 10 and i'll take my ural and uaz else where

Not sure if trolling or just stupid...

neither just a hero skinned sniper

Not bad, I'm still a survivor, I play on low pop servers cause of my internet =\ and still am trying to find a group that somewhat has a general idea of what to do

Stop fucking flaming I am well kitted out just need a good team and a god damn fucking car calm the fuck down jesus fucking christ

hey man, i want to join your group and i ahve a car aslong as you join the server i go on.

steam: hubbabubba110

Added man :)

Lol me 10 using capital letters ? and with the nooby text format? lol you made me laugh :)

So let me just make sure i get this straight. You want skilled well equipped players with a vehicle to group with and instead of you humbly joining them your asking them to more or less submit to your leadershipcentric ego by joining YOUR group the one that doesnt have a vehicle and as far as i know anything else. Great diplomacy right there.

Yes by MY group I don't want to post something see someone post something and it includes something about joining their group and it is like a massive clan I am being invited to I don't want that. I am well kitted out just need a organised team to set up a camp site and need a car to as I find this is going to be essential to make things alot easier for the group and to team up and make the group bigger... so there you go :/

Lol me 10 using capital letters ? and with the nooby text format? lol you made me laugh :)

*Yawn* Flame wars aren't allowed last time I checked mate.

Keep going I'm sure a mod will be happy ;)

Hey man I will play and add my skype it is eddybravo2654 :)

*Yawn* Flame wars aren't allowed last time I checked mate.

Keep going I'm sure a mod will be happy ;)

Riggggggght he will see your being a dick and this isn't a flame war your simply a troll thanks for verifying mate ;) Really nice of you :)

Stop fucking flaming I am well kitted out just need a good team and a god damn fucking car calm the fuck down jesus fucking christ

Sounds like you're mad kid.

• Like 1

wow at the top of this post i thought about joining but as i got to like post 5 an lower im now wondering........

steam luggz2012

skype luggz2011

Edited by luggz

wow at the top of this post i thought about joining but as i got to like post 5 an lower im now wondering........

No dude seriously join :) Just I got cod kids raging her trying to make me look like to be some asshole.. So up to you my skype is eddybravo2654 if you want to join