Sign in to follow this  
zeichef

MEGA-SALE: NVGs, RNG, Satchel Charges, Ghillies, Mountain Dew, RGO Frags and more...

Hi there.

Our main server is shutting down so we need to move/sell our stash.

We have the following items for sale and we will hear your offers through this thread, pm or skype/steam: zeichef

You have to be on The List to trade with us. We will do buisness with you even if you are a bandit as long as you are on the list so we know we can trust you.

Items that have a star '*' on them will require a really awsome offer to get one of these bad boys.

Items for sale

1x NVGs SOLD!

1x Rangefinder

1x DMR +mags SOLD!

4x Ghillie suits 2x SOLD, 2x to go!

1x Soldier Clothing* NOT available, sorry! I used it myself :/

1x Mountain Dew*

6x Satchel Charges* 2x SOLD! 4x To go!

2x RGO Frag Grenades (a hell of a lot more powerful than regular M67 Frag Gs)

We are not interested in AS50s or M16A4's w/ACOG. Although they are both extremely rare, we already have them. Though we might need another M16A4.

I would really like an M107 Heavy Sniper Rifle and I will pay kindly for one. GOT ONE!

Ok so I'm gonna make a weird 'offer' here. Well I will give everything that's left (2x Ghillies, 1x Rangefinder, 2x RGO Frags, 2x Satchel Charges, 1x Mountain Dew) for a functial UAZ jeep on a European server, because we don't have any off-road vehicles at the moment. I realise a car is hard to get and all but I think the Satchels and the Mountain Dew alone are some of the rarest items in the game.

Tell us your offers preferrably below so other people know what's on the table although you can contact me via pm or steam/skype, name: zeichef

Edited by Zeichef
  • Like 1

I don't understand how you sell anything?

FYI the last guys that did this got sniped while doing it

k bai

ooh good idea, i should hack a bunch of stuff and sell it to retards too!

whats that? you didnt hack it? we couldnt tell by how shady your concept of selling items was

What you would want for 1 or 2 satchel charges?

I got:

-L85

-M9SD

-Bizon

-Sandbag

-GPS

-Coyote backpack

Only decent stuff i got to offer

Edited by Alwin

still don't understand why people bother selling hacked and dupped weapons on here....

everyone already owns every weapon and 100000 copies of it

I got an L85 and SVD camo with 5 mags I would trade for a ghillie and NVGs, also have 6 as50 mags if you would like to make a better deal for me :D

Ok just shut up about hacked stuff. Everything on here is legit. And why would I want to trade if I could just spawn anything in the game?

I'm a hero with 12200 humanity on day 23 (or something) and have only bandit kills. I never kill unarmed people or normal survivors, I try to scare them into disconnecting by throwing a couple of Frag Gs.

What you would want for 1 or 2 satchel charges?

I got:

-L85

-M9SD

-Bizon

-Sandbag

-GPS

-Coyote backpack

Only decent stuff i got to offer

Ok I'll give you 2 Satchels for that L85 although it would seem more fair to me if I gave you one charge, but I want to get these off my hands and there is only so many weapons 3 people can carry.

I got an L85 and SVD camo with 5 mags I would trade for a ghillie and NVGs, also have 6 as50 mags if you would like to make a better deal for me :D

We may need a second L85 but a Ghillie AND a pair of NVGs seems excessive. May I interest you in a Ghillie plus an RGO Frag?

I'll give you some grenades or a m4a3 for the rangefinders

Sorry man, we don't need any more Frag Gs or M4 variants.

Edited by Zeichef

Hey, I managed to find an M107 at a crashed heli a couple of days ago with 1 mag. Havn't traded before so I'm not on the list, but if you're still interested anyways I'm willing to trade it.

Hey, I managed to find an M107 at a crashed heli a couple of days ago with 1 mag. Havn't traded before so I'm not on the list, but if you're still interested anyways I'm willing to trade it.

I'm certainly interested in it. What do you need? Add me on skype so we can talk: zeichef

Bump!

Ok so I'm gonna make a weird 'offer' here. Well I will give everything that's left (2x Ghillies, 1x Rangefinder, 2x RGO Frags, 2x Satchel Charges, 1x Mountain Dew) for a functial UAZ jeep on a European server, because we don't have any off-road vehicles at the moment. I realise a car is hard to get and all but I think the Satchels and the Mountain Dew alone are some of the rarest items in the game.