h4rDw1rEd

Looking for a Fellow Bandit..... or two.

What's up Bandits. So I'm fairly new to the game, maybe have... 30 hours gametime in on it so far so i'm up to date on the basics and how the game works. Still learning a lot as I go though. I'm looking to team up a friend or two. I love the aspect of being a bandit in this game... I love the adrenaline rush. But it also helps to have a friend or two along for the ride and there's always safety in numbers.

Looking for perferably mature people to join in on some fun. Also US server is preferred because my ping gets out of whack on foreign servers. I'm very active so online time with me shouldn't be an issue if you're serious about your gaming :D. Forum Message me for more details or if you have any questions.

Edited by h4rDw1rEd

Looking for somoene to team up with :) allrdy got a few camps out there with some nice loots ^^

I live in Canada, but it sounds awesome! I love banditry as well, and I've played for 3 months now. I can play in US servers, as I am not that far from the border and I have a fairly good pc. I'm 14, and have a mic. Add me on skype if you wish to talk more- jacob.mundell08

I won't have wifi until wednesday (I'm moving ;p) but be sure to hit me up if you're interested, and I'll get back to you ASAP :)

Jake

Edited by micromitt

planning on doing a city raid or two if anyone wants to join me i will be recording the intire thing and uploading it to you tube

Maybe posting some plans you have for said group would be a good idea, I may be interested, if you could pm me some details, or post the details here, I'm 27.. if you plan on just running 3-4 man "Team Deathmatch" elektro/cherno, I'm not interested.. lmk, I'm on my 14th day of survival.. pretty well geared. I have access to an offroad pickup, ATV and UAZ on a 1.7.2.4 server as well, that haven't reset on me yet.. and its been quite a while since I've obtained them.. however I do most playing on 1.7.2.5

im thinking mass raiding on cherno getting some kills and new military grade loot from some other bandits and causing some chaos and what not i was doing some testing for fraps later tonight and killed a player already it will be me and atleast one other person so if any one is interested pm me or reply here i have a team speak server we are going to use fyi if your not on team speak with me your fair game hitting all magor coastal areas air strip cherno electro you name it if i aquire a sniper again i will be doing thst from the hills lots of loot for new spawns

If you guys are still looking for people im interested. I live in the US and im 18. add me on skype: lokohoust1

Hey guys i'm kind of new to the game but i would love to join this bandit group!!

1. i follow orders pretty well.

2.ill be a distraction if you want me too(need to give me a good reason though lol)

3.I can go out scavenging for supplies.

4.I work really well in a group.

Steam: TheZombifiedGamer

also i have a mic and i live in the US

Edited by TheZombifiedGamer

I'm up for it, I just died because there are no railings on roofs. US, have mic. Just a question, is there a minimum age? I'm not like 13, but still pretty young.

Steam: Anglo Saxton

skype name :timusmc0311

steam name : lance coconut

been a long time player of ARMA, just got killed recently so i'll have to join with not much essentials. Im 22 and is currently serving in the Corps so anything military/gun related i could help out

I'm also looking for someone to group up. You should speak German or English.

(I'm swiss if that matters)

Gear: M4 CCO SD / SVD, but lost my ghillie last night.

steam: remo94

What's up Bandits. So I'm fairly new to the game, maybe have... 30 hours gametime in on it so far so i'm up to date on the basics and how the game works. Still learning a lot as I go though. I'm looking to team up a friend or two. I love the aspect of being a bandit in this game... I love the adrenaline rush. But it also helps to have a friend or two along for the ride and there's always safety in numbers.

Looking for perferably mature people to join in on some fun. Also US server is preferred because my ping gets out of whack on foreign servers. I'm very active so online time with me shouldn't be an issue if you're serious about your gaming :D. Forum Message me for more details or if you have any questions.

Msg sent!

I'd like to join, but I alrdy have my own squad of one guy and a 1 pending atm so il have to ask my friend if he'd like to join. steams radiantrachel48