Sign in to follow this  
panda_jack

Looking for a clan.

Okay I have been playing for about 2 months now and was going to start looking for a clan to join but i really dont know what kind of clan Im looking for. I can only really play on the weekends. I love to snipe and im getting better everyday i play. I use the AS50 in the day and DMR at night. i sit out in the trees in cherno looking for other snipers and bandits i never kill the noobs cuz i was there once and was fustrated. if someone can point me in the right direction that would be great thank you.

Okay I have been playing for about 2 months now and was going to start looking for a clan to join but i really dont know what kind of clan Im looking for. I can only really play on the weekends. I love to snipe and im getting better everyday i play. I use the AS50 in the day and DMR at night. i sit out in the trees in cherno looking for other snipers and bandits i never kill the noobs cuz i was there once and was fustrated. if someone can point me in the right direction that would be great thank you.

You could try the Regulators. We're a group of friendly players who deal in assisting survivors in all ways we can (especially by killing Bandits). We're not like an ordinary clan/group however. We don't want to force people to play in a way that they don't want to. We let people decide whether they want to group up, or fly solo. This does not mean we don't have groups going -- on the contrary, we have over 160 registered forum members, and (especially in the EU/east coast) you're able to get a group fairly easily. But if you're looking for super a super professional group where you'll always be able to find another player to play with, we're probably not for you. If you're looking for a group that allows you to play the way you want to, that also can offer a group experience, we're exactly what you're looking for.

If you're interested, you can sign up and read more here: http://regulators.freeforums.org/index.php

Hey i am in the same boat where i can only really play on the weekends or later in the evenings due to my full-time job. I really do not like to kill new spawns.

I am 27 and wouldnt mind getting a small group going or even a partner to watch my back.

I am pretty laid back and usually can get along with anyone.

Contact info if your interested:

steam id: fallensoul7

aim: warrior880