Sign in to follow this  
Darkurthe

dont know how i pulled this off

i was having a look around dolina a few days ago not finding much just food and drinks as i decided to leave accidently brushed the mouse pad on my laptop firing my enfield bringing every zed on local to me long story short got my legs broken managed to kill the zeds and was left feeling stupid (have since disabled the mousepad) checked my map and the nearest hospital was berinzino (had not meds OF COURSE that would be too easy) after about 45 mins of crawling i was near the factory close to zino i heard the vibrations of a car freaking out i crawled into a bush and started scanning hoping like hell i hadnt been seen found the pick up truck pretty easy and watched the owner get out and move down the hill into the trees i thought ok its a trap but im gonna go for it anyway dead is preferable to broken legs and 6k blood got upto the truck with no problem thought ok fuck it jumped in and drove away towards zino whne i stoped to check out what was in the truck found an as50 with 5 clips and a dmr also 5 clips got my morphine got back to the truck and 5 mins later flipped it was so pissed but not as pissed as the guy i jacked it off.

was playing on a australian server cant remember which one but if your the guy or you know the guy good lolz and keep on trucking (even though i broke it)

• Like 5

i was having a look around dolina a few days ago not finding much just food and drinks as i decided to leave accidently brushed the mouse pad on my laptop firing my enfield bringing every zed on local to me long story short got my legs broken managed to kill the zeds and was left feeling stupid (have since disabled the mousepad) checked my map and the nearest hospital was berinzino (had not meds OF COURSE that would be too easy) after about 45 mins of crawling i was near the factory close to zino i heard the vibrations of a car freaking out i crawled into a bush and started scanning hoping like hell i hadnt been seen found the pick up truck pretty easy and watched the owner get out and move down the hill into the trees i thought ok its a trap but im gonna go for it anyway dead is preferable to broken legs and 6k blood got upto the truck with no problem thought ok fuck it jumped in and drove away towards zino whne i stoped to check out what was in the truck found an as50 with 5 clips and a dmr also 5 clips got my morphine got back to the truck and 5 mins later flipped it was so pissed but not as pissed as the guy i jacked it off.

I'm jacked that you had the gall to write, and have me read (or attempt to read) the longest run-on sentence I've read since seventh grade. (and seventh grade was many, many years ago for me)

Could a buy a few periods for a can of beans?

Edited by Corbon HydraShock
  • Like 1

man i have dyslexia so the fact that i managed to write it at all is an acheivement to me so quite frankly i dont give a damn :D

• Like 2

man i have dyslexia so the fact that i managed to write it at all is an acheivement to me so quite frankly i dont give a damn :D

lols

Achievement or not, you broke my eyes. Here is my medical bill...

Me and some friends were fixing the chopper on the island yesterday and was using a V3S to carry all our loot/parts/jerry cans. We found our final pieces of glass, loaded up with jerry cans and made the final swim to the island. Less than halfway there, one of us turns around and watches the V3S drive off with all our spare ammo/guns & food. Props to whomever pulled that gank off. The chopper was fun though. :)

oh wow, nice job jacking that truck man :P i remember when i jacked a tractor from some guy and chased him with it XD i chased him from balota to cherno before it blew up on me (because of all the damn zed in the way and my rather poor driving at the time...) was fun thou :3 the guy was like "DUDE FRIENDLY! FRIENDLY!!!!" it made it so much better...

Edited by soulessfaith