Therinial

Hacker?

Spawned a fresh character and within 2 mins of running down the beach I found a tent with an AS50 a FAL and loads of other goodies...just off the beach in a cluster of trees. Picked what I wanted, saved and ran on. I then changed my mind about my choice of gear and I went back to find the tents had gone.

Strange.

Hackers probably don't use tents because they can spawn items. There are a lot of tents near Kamenka spawn. Did your skin change? I always lose my items when it bugs out and goes from survivor to bandit and bandit to survivor..

Edited by terrex

How long did it take you to change your mind? The person who placed the tents is able to pack them back up. They probably went to find their stuff gone and realized their location was compromised and moved. Could have also gone back to a different cluster of trees. Also, was there a server reset between the visits? This can cause tents to disappear.

Spawned a fresh character and within 2 mins of running down the beach I found a tent with an AS50 a FAL and loads of other goodies...just off the beach in a cluster of trees. Picked what I wanted, saved and ran on. I then changed my mind about my choice of gear and I went back to find the tents had gone.

Strange.

It's easy to get sidetracked and forget where a tent once was. Maybe someone ran it over with a vehicle and it was very hard to see. Maybe a server restart happened and it disappeared. Or maybe you were on a different server and just don't remember. Either way, a hacker that can spawn items wouldn't stop to place a tent to hide gear in.