Sign in to follow this  
KrisDayZ

Wanting to form a casual group to play with.

I'm a 17 year old kid from USA, I want to form a group that would ensure the survival and safety of every group member but also increase the amount of fun that a player can have within the game. I'm well versed on just about everything this game has to offer and I'm heavily experienced. I'm relatively easy going, not looking to be a set leader of a group or anything, just looking for a group of guys that I can play with. I have a mic and operate out of Skype. That's basically it, just looking for a coupla guys so if you're tired of rollin' solo then come join up with me :).

Requirements

-Experienced

-Mature (ie. no one younger than sixteen, please -.-)

-Mic/Skype

-Able to run the game without lag...

-Decent internet connection (tired of guy losing internet connection.)

P.S I would love to give everyone a shot, so if ya' wanna join up just let me know via skype. Add me! dante.ghizzoni1. If either one of us has a feeling we're not gonna get along too too well, we'll split ways and agree to leave each other alone xD. Oh and I'm EST by the way. If you could be within 1/2hours of that I'd be really appreciative.

Sup.

I'm Lucas, 21 year old.

Had the game for a month or so. I'm not really experienced as in i never had cars / crazy equipment, but i know what i'm doing.

not a complete noob if that's what your asking ^^

steam : lucasgaudin

My mic is broken, but i heard you can use your xbox mic through the controller plugged in the comp, so ima try that.

hit me up

Edited by Veteran

Can't seem to find you on skype, mate... Perhaps you could add me on skype? I understand your mic is currently not working... But I can communicate with you better through that chat system.

Can't seem to find you on skype, mate... Perhaps you could add me on skype? I understand your mic is currently not working... But I can communicate with you better through that chat system.

I do not use skype, i use steam. i could always download skype, never used that.

Give it a shot, it's basically what I use for all my communication within online gaming.

Does skype work in game? Skype is it's own program, it'll run on it's own with or without you running another program, such as ARMA II.

Does skype work in game? Skype is it's own program, it'll run on it's own with or without you running another program, such as ARMA II.

i know lol, i am asking if the skype chat works ingame. or you have to alt tab to chat

I'm game.

Been playing arma 2 before dayz, mostly single player though.

I have a mic and skype. skype name: jarmst01

And i live in the eastern time zone.

What type of playstyle is the team going to be centered around? like bandit? Survivor? etc

Hey guys,

I'm 21 living in eastern Canada. Ive started playing DayZ today and trying to survive solo is a bit harsh. If you guys would like to play with me, hit me up on skype. My username is: math_darg450.

Cya !

Hey i am gio i am 21 eastern time (NEW YORK CITY) add me on skype: Aimgods

Edited by nycgio

Dayzfencer you got skype? add me Hankfleck217

or hankfleck217

Lets play Dayz together!!