Sign in to follow this  
ShigZ

two snipers with auto crossbow killing everybody on server

Required:

* Server this happened on.

JP1 (geekhost.net)

* Time that it happened including your timezone.

2AM (GMT+9 tokyo)

* What happened during the incident.

Two guillie-suit players teleporting all over the map and killing players with automated crossbows. They spoke english very well, despite of the fact they said to be japanese (I really doubt it).

Respawned and killed several times, as they teleported to my spot. There were only we 3 by the end of the session. Here goes their names:

-General Admiral Alladeen

-Luke

- the third player is me: ShigZ (me)

The moment I got my fraps to record it, the server restarted and I lost them. They deserve a global ban for their stupidity. My char was completely geared and I was very far away from Electro and Cherno, alone in a small city.

post-76918-0-78948700-1346606652_thumb.j

lmao i cant stop laughing, i love hackers that choose to be creative with what they do.

also no proof no ban screen shot of names means nothing.

I'd rather see an option for meleeing with a blood-bag. Or, spawn a battleship on top of someone or a whole fleet in Cherno...

"Players" like you ruins the experience for everyone. Maybe you too enjoy some hacking. Now, if you don't have anything to add, go do your homework and leave the real players alone.

lmao i cant stop laughing, i love hackers that choose to be creative with what they do.

also no proof no ban screen shot of names means nothing.

I will laugh harder when you get your ass global banned too, hacker-lover. "Proof" is optional, as described in the guidelines. All the server admin have to do is check the log.

Edited by ShigZ

I will laugh harder when you get your ass global banned too, hacker-lover. "Proof" is optional, as described in the guidelines. All the server admin have to do is check the log.

Don't get bent out of shape - they merely laughing at the auto-crossbow.

Anyhoo - where's your video evidence?

Don't get bent out of shape - they merely laughing at the auto-crossbow.

Anyhoo - where's your video evidence?

You say you are a server admin. Are you telling me you don't have means to verify by yourself who killed all players in a session?

You say you are a server admin. Are you telling me you don't have means to verify by yourself who killed all players in a session?

Nope - such is the beauty of DayZ/Arma.