Sign in to follow this  
KamielFTW

Admin Abuse

Admin abuse is a major problem.

I just won a gunfight with a sniper, he started shooting at me, I shot him, he died. As soon as I get to his body to loot, BOOM. Admin Kick, I join back on, body is gone, might've been another server, but there's no server history.

Admin Abuse. Fuck.

EDIT: The admin was the sniper who shot at me and got killed

Edited by KamielFTW

If you really have a problem with admin abuse from the admin of whichever server, you should post a report in the respective sub-forum instead of here.

If you really have a problem with admin abuse from the admin of whichever server, you should post a report in the respective sub-forum instead of here.

cant remember his name

It sucks more than Paris Hilton on her/it's birthday, it just happens sometimes, I don't play on server where the admin is online, 9 times out of 10 they just kick you because they have the intelligence on an inbred mekong catfish. (That's right DE 2283, i'm looking at you....)

They don't want people playing on thier server..... So why didn't they just make the server private or password protected? (Bloody fools)

I even got banned from a server for (and I quote): "Admin Ban: Known As Hacker" even though i was only in that server for 10 sec's and didn't have time to pick my nose and scratch my ass let alone bloody hack.

Either way, most admins are pricks, but fair play to those who play nice.

Edited by Axz

yay a factual account of what happened furthering admin generalisations at the fault of nobody apart from some of the admins themselfs.

Fixed.

yay generalizations

Fixed.

Refixed

Edited by Sticker704

Refixed

Dahm it, the first time i've ever done the fixed thing and it just gets unfixed, why didn't I think of that? haha.

But seriously out of the few dozen admins i'v met about 2-3 of them where ok, the rest just kicked and banned for no reason.

Edited by Axz

you must be playing on some pretty shitty servers then, never had problems with admins.

I do jump quite a lot, I prob' shouldn't but seeing as contents of tents and vehicles are only saved to that server (or so i've heard) I should stick to one, but untill the tent / vehicle bug is fixed I don't use them so have nothing holding me in any one server.

Edited by Axz