Sign in to follow this  
nlandrew

AS50 TWS and more

Hello everyone,

I logged onto a server and i was killed in about 20-30 mins later so when i spawned i was near an air strip so i hoped to get some new equipment and when i started to walk i was shot in the leg but took no damage and i got into the ATC tower i could suddenly walk again and when i got to the top of the tower a AS50 TWS with 7 mags, ALL tools, gillie suit and everything you could ever want.

But the question really is, is the loot ban wrong to have? I never hacked to get it, it just spawned on me for no reason. Should i be the better man and drop it OR should i be a scum bag and keep it?

Scum. Be the better scum :)

- Why leave a gun like that, when you'll get sniped in the head by the first player having the exact same weapon?.. Just have fun with it while you are alive..

Edited by Minamo

- You will not get banned for having it.

- It's up to you if you want to keep it or not. But many will probaly say you should leave that AS50 TWS on the body, and hide it. Items that aren't in the game is not cool.

I seen so many as50 tws but I never take them because I hate the mil dots on it :P

At the end of the day m8 you didnt spawn it so loose the guilt i have had a number of hacked weapons and i see it as i found them so its honest

IMO, I would keep it, you found it fair and square to be honest. I own US170 had my usual group on there last night, we killed someone, went to loot his body, dude had a Makarov Silenced.... I didn't know those even existed....

Well i was a scum bag, but i was killed a few hours later had some fun with it tho!