Soulitary

[Private Hive] One More Kill's server thread (previously LU239)

77ByS.jpg

Just thought i'd make a discussion thread for our new private hive server (Was previously LU239). We're based in the UK, but the server time is UTC-6, so that fellow UK and European players can play in daylight after a days work.

Please use this thread to let us know how the server is for you and if you have any problems. We're fair admins and in this for the long term. Everybody is welcome to join our friendly "home" server :)

Server Settings:

Hive: Private (Vilayer)

Map: Lingor Island

Slots: 40

Difficulty: Veteran

3rd Person: On

Crosshairs: On

Side Channel: Enabled

Vehicle Count: 30

In game voice: Enabled

Timezone: UTC-6

Max Ping: 300ms

Rules:

Hacking will not be tolerated

• No voice chat in global channels

• Admins will NOT kick players to make room for [OMK] members

• Warnings will be issued every 10, 5 and 2 minutes before a server restart

Please feel free to get in touch with us if you have any questions or concerns about the server. You can do so by posting in this thread, in our official forums, via our Twitter, or email: onemorekillgaming[at]gmail.com

Thank you.

Edited by Soulitary
  • Like 1

Awesome server, needs more players though! Anyone looking for a good private hive come here and play!

EDIT: Almost stole someones motorcycle right in front of his eyes but he got me! Drived like 100m and then passed out and he killed me with silenced weapon :(

Edited by Sroidi

Max ping 300? I was getting kicked with 251ms :(

Sorry about that! Seems to be an issue with the max ping resetting to the default. Should have it sorted by the next restart.

We've updated some of the server options:

There are now 30 vehicles, and side chat has been enabled.

(Voice chat in global channels is not allowed. People doing so will be warned, and then kicked if they continue.)

Just wanted to let you guys know, we're going to be switching over to Lingor Island tomorrow night (Wednesday 5th August) to try and bump the population a little. It'll have the same settings as right now, only it will be Lingor instead of Chernarus.

Do you guys still use battle eye or something else?

Edited by Deetwo

Do you guys still use battle eye or something else?

Yeah we still use battleye.

Edited by Soulitary

Good server :) But I got kicked while trying to take my flashlight on to shoulder for script restriction

Good server :) But I got kicked while trying to take my flashlight on to shoulder for script restriction

Thank you :) We've had a few people letting us know about this. It's really annoying but it seems to be a problem for other servers too. Hopefully it will get sorted soon!