Sign in to follow this  
kraut

Combat Logger Killed by Chopper

Another little punk bites the dust.

We were flying through Cherno and start taking fire from one of the sniping towers, we make 4 passes on the building, and the guy disconnects each time. Finally we decide to hover and wait for him to login, you can see him appear from the lobby just after the video starts and we kill the bastard.

• Like 1

I'm sure that helicopter is legit and you used all legit forms of item collecting to repair it and you don't vehicle horde the server or use any forms of admin to your advantage right?

Another little punk bites the dust.

We were flying through Cherno and start taking fire from one of the sniping towers, we make 4 passes on the building, and the guy disconnects each time. Finally we decide to hover and wait for him to login, you can see him appear from the lobby just after the video starts and we kill the bastard.

GTFO nazi fag

I'm sure that helicopter is legit and you used all legit forms of item collecting to repair it and you don't vehicle horde the server or use any forms of admin to your advantage right?

Someone has to have the legit chopper, why wouldn't it be these guys?

Also you seem to imply they hack in vehicles, then that they horde them... why would you bother doing both?

• Like 1

I agree with this. Every private server I want to join, I see the helicopter patrolling around in the sky, flown by Admins.

Yes this was legit on an Official Hive server. We are not admins, and this is the only vehicle we have (not like we need a car when we have a chopper).

We found a chopper the other night, repaired it THEN killed the admins with it.

Was lol-worthy.

• Like 1

Nice vid, i encountered an alt+f4er myself last night. I could have killed him but herp derped with my zeroing on my l85 ='[ I just want to know what made that guy log in/out 4 different times when you know the helicopter knows you're there?