HelixEffect

Servers with Vehicles

Recently my friends and I have start looking for a constant server but we're looking one which spawns vehicles, I've been looking about and am unable to find a list which states if servers do/do not have said vehicles.

I understand at a later time -all- servers will have said vehicles but for the time being I and my friends would very much like to find a server which has them at the moment, could anyone point a finger towards any stable, veteran servers with vehicles enabled. (Preferably with 3rd person)

+1 I'd like to know of these servers too.

My clan's current main server, US2, spawns vehicles, is reliable and is usually moderately populated, which is almost perfect except it has nametags enabled, which is a real gamebreaker for all of us.

Servers don't spawn vehicles, the devs do. A fresh set of vehicle spawns were rolled out on June 6th, so if a server has restarted since (they all have) then it has vehicles.

@pyro

We tend to stay away from clan based servers after a good few poor experiences on them.

@salty

That is what I had believed however after playing for a solid 12 hours moving from noted vehicle spawn to noted vehicle spawn and we've found nothing, we found a boat which was of next to no use, I was beginning to wonder if some servers simply hadn't spawned them yet. After leaving our last server, which quite frankly had vehicles in abundance to seeking a new server which seem sparse at best it was a little confusing.

@salty

That is what I had believed however after playing for a solid 12 hours moving from noted vehicle spawn to noted vehicle spawn and we've found nothing' date=' we found a boat which was of next to no use, I was beginning to wonder if some servers simply hadn't spawned them yet. After leaving our last server, which quite frankly had vehicles in abundance to seeking a new server which seem sparse at best it was a little confusing.

[/quote']

There are no set vehicle spawn locations.

The devs roll out vehicles manually so they can spawn them it at random locations. Vehicle spawns change every cycle to prevent people from doing what you're trying to do.

@salty

That explains a lot ... I had assumed from all the lists and map with spawn points that this was otherwise but cool!

Quick question regarding this since I didn't want to make a new thread. If a server has been recently purchased (yesterday), will it be capable or spawning vehicles, or will we have to wait until the next time the devs add more of them? A bit confused on what actually happens when they do this.

Yeah, clan based servers, they swarm in on a start because their admin warns them ahead of time or conveniently does it when a lot of them a online.

The clan termites swarm in with online maps, grab all of the vehicles, move them all off map and normal players never get one.

Very server dependent.

Don't mean to advertise or boast our server but SLC1 is (From most of our players+my standpoint) Its one of the fastest servers with vehicles and everything. No crosshairs, No nametags, Markers etc and no other serverside bugs. Check us out.

Don't mean to advertise or boast our server but SLC1 is (From most of our players+my standpoint) Its one of the fastest servers with vehicles and everything. No crosshairs' date=' No nametags, Markers etc and no other serverside bugs. Check us out.

[/quote']

I will, actually.

theres vehicles on us77 some i just have to leave around coz ive already got a few, dont need more.

I must admit when it comes to finding a server I stay far away from clan-based ones, tired of one group of players hoarding most, if not all, the vehicles. It ruins the game for others a fair bit because they've got no major goal to hit other than survive which becomes so ... very ... laborious.

There are no set vehicle spawn locations.

The devs roll out vehicles manually so they can spawn them it at random locations. Vehicle spawns change every cycle to prevent people from doing what you're trying to do.

man, vehicles have known spawn places. the maps work.