Sign in to follow this  
Tranquilize

Wanting to start a group or Join one :D

Hi there, i keep getting lots of great items, weapons and vehicles, and when i go to set up camp, away from cities, bandits kill me,i haven't been with a group yet and want to join one, so if there is a group that wants to adopt a new player, hit me up

Cheers

You could try the Regulators. We're a group of friendly players who deal in assisting survivors in all ways we can (especially by killing Bandits). We're not like an ordinary clan/group however. We don't want to force people to play in a way that they don't want to. We let people decide whether they want to group up, or fly solo. This does not mean we don't have groups going -- on the contrary, we have over 160 registered forum members, and (especially in the EU/east coast) you're able to get a group fairly easily. But if you're looking for super a super professional group where you'll always be able to find another player to play with, we're probably not for you. If you're looking for a group that allows you to play the way you want to, that also can offer a group experience, we're exactly what you're looking for.

If you're interested, you can sign up and read more here: http://regulators.freeforums.org/index.php