major_sheep

Need medical assistance!

If anyone can help me, I'm in the top of the elektro power station fire house. I fell off the tower and am badly injured. I don't know how I survived... But if anyone can help, pm me.

It amazes me how many people do this. One of three things will come of this.

1. You'll snipe people who come looking to help you or kill you.

2. You'll get killed by other players.

3. Someone will come help you and you'll be very greatful.(very unlikely)

If you're in Elektro, that tells me you don't have much to lose. Just kill yourself and run back to your corpse. It's not like it's hard to get gear in this game. Can't hit the respawn button?? Try firing a couple of shots at the wall. The zombies outside will come in and eat you. Pointybrownshoes, if you're that hard up for pvp, PM me and I'll come SAVE you.

See if you can crawl until you find morphine. I've done that, spent about 3-4 hours crawling and avoiding Zombies and Players. And now I'm up and running again. :)

Just make sure you got plenty of food and water. If you don't make it, too bad. Just to start over again.

I can maybe help you, Just PM me when you are online

Edited by VinceD

I'm in elektro because I found good gear and want to use it to help little noobs that start on the beach. The guy that I was helping saw me fall off of the tower and just ran away. DayZ is survival, not kill everyone you can because they have good gear.

To bad you're not at Berezino around Lumber Mill. I got some morphine up north.

Yeah, I also think it's about survival, that is why I try to stay as far away from others as I can.

Just looting for my own survival, but I'm willing to help a player in need (if I stumble upon someone).

I can help you if you still need it, just PM me and we'll work something out.