Sign in to follow this  
ViperHawk85

Looking for Tactical Somewhat Military Structured Clan.

I'm a relatively new player, started not too long ago. I am looking to join a clan that is casual, but military structured as well. I so far have not killed any players, and will only do so in self defense, so I'd prefer not to join a Bandit clan. I've helped several players with medical supplies I've stumbled across while playing, so I am farmiliar with first aid in game. I know the basics of playing, I can hold my own, but I would prefer running with a team. Below is my information. Please get ahold of me if you like what you see, I am also looking for a US based clan, I live in GMT-08:00 Pacific Timezone and I want an active clan that almost always has members online.

Name: DeathStryker85 (Steam Name as well, almost always online when I'm not at work)

Microphone: Yes (not very good) and I use TS3.

Preferred Position in a Squad: Either Medic or Rifleman (I dislike CQC and Am not a skilled enough Sniper to cover. Medium Range or CQC Medical Support on Drag)

Current Gear: Well enough to hold my own.

Current Location: My preferred base of operations for looting is Cherno(Sp?) The major city.

Again, I am looking for a more active Militaristic Group,

If you DO find a group. Can you invite me please. I've had some military experience serving in the Russian military for about 3 years as a scout sniper. So if you find a group and they are looking for a well-trained sniper, in real life and in DayZ, shoot me a PM. Also if your in the Elektro area and want 1 team member for the time being, you can find me atop the power house fire station. If you come within range, press E and Q to signal or throw a smoke. Would be happy to see you.

Edited by Pointybrownshoes