Sign in to follow this  
snaggysteam

BANNED: Suspected to be hacker

BANNED

i was playing DayZ with my friends and i seen a hacker and i started to follow him then he spawned a weaponed (As50 ... TWS) so i decided "hey i got no weapon so i should pick it up then about 1 hour later my game crashed. so i tried to get back on but it said global ban.

Please help cause i really like this game and i dont want to give up on the game!! :(

BANNED

i was playing DayZ with my friends and i seen a hacker and i started to follow him then he spawned a weaponed (As50 ... TWS) so i decided "hey i got no weapon so i should pick it up then about 1 hour later my game crashed. so i tried to get back on but it said global ban.

Please help cause i really like this game and i dont want to give up on the game!! :(

LOL, dude. That's just horrible. Before you get flamed, go look at some of the other threads and come up with something more convincing. Also, they don't handle global bans here. Read the sticky for instructions on what to do.

BANNED

i was playing DayZ with my friends and I spawned a weaponed (As50 ... TWS) then about 1 hour later my game crashed. so i tried to get back on but it said global ban.

Fixed*

Global bans aren't issued for no reason.

• Like 1

Fixed*

Global bans aren't issued for no reason.

Well thats not entirely true, but yeah. Dude registers on the forums, happens to see a hack spawn 1 single gun, then drops it? (seems like what he said basically) Then he picks it up... well you read his post. Its bullshit; funny, but bullshit.

Me and my freinds wanted to play dayZ one day and i was kiked off of every server for being on the global ban list

I DIDNT HACK I HATE HACKERS!!!! please help i payed 40$$ on this game. I just want to play again ;_;

:

well it looks like you wasted your money by hacking, if it's a global ban then you need to appeal to battleye (good luck with that). Otherwise it going to cost you another $40 ... or you could wait for the standalone.

Damn ! I bet when Bastian at Battleye reads OP's explanation he will surely revoke the ban ! Or, wait....are those.....sweet, sweet delicious hacker tears ???

Edited by malau

Global banned by BE for picking up a hacked weapon? Bad story bro. I love it when they get what they deserve and then go to the Forums to complain and act all innocent! Smells like hacker, you deserve the ban!That's Karma baby! :D

Everyone screams "I hate hackers" when they try to spawn items and get banned, wah wah stupid little cheater. Have mommy buy you a new steam account and stop trying to cheat.

Guns are not hard to find.